Forums » Support

n old recently? "No," safety Ryan Clark said. "We used to

• 3143 posts
    June 14, 2017 6:52 AM +0430

PITTSBURGH -- Nathan MacKinnon has been compared to Sidney Crosby for much of his life. Joe Morgan Athletics Jersey . The two grew up in the same Canadian town and both went No. 1 in the NHL draft. Now they get to take a much closer look at each other. MacKinnon and the Colorado Avalanche visit Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins on Monday night in the first NHL matchup of the pride of Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia. Catch the game on TSN2 starting at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Avalanche and Penguins are each off to a 7-1 start, with MacKinnon and Crosby playing a key role. The 26-year-old Crosby has seven goals and 10 assists for a league-best 17 points. MacKinnon, who turned 18 on Sept. 1, has a goal and six assists. MacKinnon called Crosby the best player in the world and said the centre is "on fire right now." But MacKinnon is focused on what he needs to do to help the Avalanche get another win. "Any time hes out there when youre not on the ice, you sometimes get to enjoy and watch some good players when youre playing against them," he said. "But when youre out there, you dont worry about who youre playing against. You worry about what you have to do." Crosby knows a lot about what MacKinnon is going through in his first year in the NHL. Crosby, who was the No. 1 pick in the 2005 draft, faced high expectations when he was an 18-year-old rookie and had 102 points in his first season with Pittsburgh. MacKinnon became one of the leagues top prospects when he starred for Halifax of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League in the previous two seasons. He was the most valuable player of the Memorial Cup in May, leading his team to the title. "Obviously he skates really well, and I dont think you see too many young guys that can shoot the puck like he can in their first year," Crosby said. "I think hes got a great shot. I think hes got all the tools -- really good hands, he works hard, and hes not afraid to go into traffic areas and create chances that way. So I think he gives himself a lot of opportunities to create things." The Avalanche struggled during last years lockout-shortened season, but they have been one of the leagues surprise teams so far this year under new coach Patrick Roy, a Hall of Fame goaltender. Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said he expects to see a young team with fresh legs and a lot of speed on Monday night, and MacKinnon is certainly part of that mix. Hailing from the same hometown as one of the NHLs best players puts a lot of pressure on a rising player. But Crosby believes guys such as MacKinnon and Seth Jones -- a defenceman who was the Nashville Predators first-round draft pick this year -- are better prepared for the NHL due to their extensive experience coming into the league. "Both (MacKinnon) and Seth Jones were talked about for a long time," Crosby said. "Theyve been through everything -- World Cup, World Juniors, and all that stuff. So I think everything has prepared them to get to this point and, as everyone has seen pretty quickly here, it hasnt taken them long to get used to NHL hockey. Theyve adjusted well." Terry Steinbach Athletics Jersey . Old times for a defence that has looked just plain old recently? "No," safety Ryan Clark said. "We used to be much better than that. Oakland Athletics Alejandro De Aza Jersey . A little more than one year after missing a last-second tip-in that would have given the Wolverines a share of the Big Ten regular-season title, the 6-foot-8 forward scored on a layup with 7.MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester United manager David Moyes is hopeful that Wayne Rooney will be back over the Christmas period after the England striker missed the League Cup quarterfinal win over Stoke on Wednesday night. Rooney was not included in the squad that won 2-0 at Stoke to advance to the last four due to an unspecified injury. Rooney was withdrawn from Uniteds match at Aston Villa in the Premier League last weekend "although theere has been no confirmation as to the extent of the problem," United said. Stephen Vogt Athletics Jersey. With United already 10 points behind leader Arsenal in the league standings and Robin van Persie also sidelined with a thigh injury, Rooneys injury comes at a bad time for United. The club plays four league games between Dec. 21 and Jan. 1. When asked whether Rooney would be fit over the festive period, Moyes said: "We hope so." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

• 109172 posts
    January 19, 2023 4:33 PM +0330

Found your weblog and decided to have a study on it, not what I usually do, but this blog is wonderful. Awesome to see a site that’s not spammed, and actually makes some sense. Anyway, great write up. sucloud

• 109172 posts
    January 23, 2023 10:27 AM +0330

Great blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m totally confused .. Any recommendations? Kudos! Factory seconds home appliance in Sydney