Forums » Support

was an easy decision to make." Koeman says, "I know him

• 3143 posts
    August 1, 2017 8:19 AM +0430

SOUTHAMPTON, England -- Southampton says it has signed playmaker Dusan Tadic on a four-year deal from Dutch side Twente for an undisclosed fee. Marcus Williams Womens Jersey . The 25-year-old Tadic is the first signing of the summer by new manager Ronald Koeman. He will replace outgoing captain Adam Lallana as the creative threat in Southamptons midfield. Tadic says in a statement on Tuesday that "when he (Koeman) called me and told me his plan, it was an easy decision to make." Koeman says, "I know him (Tadic) very well from Holland, where he had a great season last year." Tadic has played 25 times for Serbia, and scored 14 goals for Twente last season. Marcus Williams Youth Jersey . And rest hardly led to rust for the two-time defending NBA champions. Adrian Peterson Saints Jersey . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs.ST. LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Louis Rams season finale at Seattle. The eighth overall pick of the draft has missed the last two games. Earlier in the week, coach Jeff Fisher said Austin was improved. Roookie safety T. Alex Anzalone Jersey. J. McDonald also did not practice Thursday because of illness, and running back Daryl Richardson (hamstring) was out after being limited Wednesday. Defensive end Chris Long (thigh) was a full participant after being held out Wednesday Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '