Forums » News and Announcements

udry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry

• 3143 posts
    July 6, 2018 9:23 AM +0430

Usually the Womens Interstate Challenge ends in tears for NSW rugby league players. Youth Nyheim Hines Jersey .It was no different on the Gold Coast on Saturday - except this time they were tears of joy.The Blues women snapped 17 years of Queensland dominance with an 8-4 win in their annual clash, claiming the Nellie Doherty Cup for the first time.Queensland won 16 years straight before retaining the trophy with a 4-4 draw last year.NSW werent to be denied this time, breaking the drought with a match-sealing 53rd minute try by lock Simaima Taufa.The Blues womens rugby league team appeared in a state of disbelief at fulltime at Cbus Super Stadium.Then the tears started to flow.As soon as the siren sounded I just started crying my eyes out, said NSW fullback Sam Bremner.I am in disbelief. This is my sixth Origin game - I have never been able to celebrate after an Origin before.The Blues men have lost 10 State of Origin series in 11 years.But it is nothing compared to the frustration felt by the NSW women.Blues captain Ruan Sims - sister of NRL stars Tariq and Korbin and England-based Ashton - hoped the NSW women could start their own dominant run.It hasnt sunk in what we have achieved but I am so proud of the girls, she said.I would like to see NSW start their own dynasty now.Taufa broke the deadlock after scores were 0-0 at halftime.Queensland centre Amelia Kuk was held up in the 66th minute and Maroons hooker Brittany Brearley was denied a try in the 70th due to play-the-ball interference.NSW jumped to an 8-0 lead when they were gifted a penalty in front after Bremner copped a high shot.Queenslands Ali Brigginshaw scored a 79th minute consolation try.Adding to the wins surreal nature was former NSW State of Origin forward Greg Birds presence.Bird joined the NSW womens team photo as they celebrated with the trophy on cbus Super Stadium.Bird - a big supporter of the NSW womens team - had been watching from the sidelines ahead of his Gold Coast Titans NRL clash with Parramatta.It may be the closest veteran forward Bird gets to an Origin trophy after being dropped by NSW this year.Cheap Colts Jerseys Authentic . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Cheap Colts Jerseys Online . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal.  Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review?  Why was this overturned?  James Veaudry Pembroke, ON --  Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. http://www.wholesalecoltsjerseys.com/?tag=youth-quenton-nelson-jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida quarterback Luke Del Rio is highly doubtful to play Saturday at Vanderbilt.Coach Jim McElwain wont rule Del Rio out against the Commodores (2-2, 0-1 Southeastern Conference), saying Im still not going to count him out.Del Rio injured his left knee against North Texas and sat out Saturdays 38-28 loss at Tennessee . Fifth-year senior Austin Appleby, a graduate transfer from Purdue, is expected to make his second straight start for the 23rdd-ranked Gators (3-1, 1-1). Youth Braden Smith Jersey. .McElwain says Del Rio wont practice Monday but well try to ease him a little bit on Tuesday, keeping him involved in the game plan. Del Rio traveled to Knoxville, suited up and signaled in calls from the sideline. McElwain says Del Rio was really good for our team. ... Hes a valuable piece of this. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '