Forums » News and Announcements

Gil Roberts and LaShawn Merritt posted

• 3143 posts
    July 5, 2018 8:17 AM +0430

导出博客文章Daniel Ricciardo expects Formula Ones top three teams to be locked in a fierce battle for race wins in the remaining five races of the season. Justin Jones Jersey .Collectively, Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari have won the past 72 races, spanning across four seasons, ?with 48 going the way of the Silver Arrows.The Australian -- who broke a two-year race victory drought last weekend in Malaysia -- says he believes the dominance Mercedes have enjoyed in recent years is set to diminish.I expect the rest of the season to be tight, Ricciardo said. The top three teams will be going hammer and tongs the rest of the year.I think [in Japan] if we can get the car hooked up in qualifying we can be strong and close to Mercedes and hopefully ahead of Ferrari.Ricciardos best lap in Friday practice was ruined when Esteban Gutierrez triggered the virtual safety car after his Haas stopped on circuit with a technical issue.Had he been able to complete his flying lap, Ricciardo believes he would be right in the mix with the frontrunners.It was a pretty good afternoon and we made some improvements from this morning so I think the lap we had to abort was definitely going to be in the 1m32s, so that probably would have put my behind Kimis time.Ferarri look pretty strong, but were close enough for today and our long run pace seemed pretty solid at the end there. Cheap Chargers Jerseys . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Uchenna Nwosu Jersey . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. http://www.authenticchargersshopnfl.com/dylan-cantrell-jersey/ .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. RIO DE JANEIRO -- The U.S. mens 4x400-meter relay team held off a late challenge by Jamaica to rebound and win gold -- one day after the Americans 4x100 mens team was disqualified.The U.S. team of Arman Hall, Tony McQuay, Gil Roberts and LaShawn Merritt posted a time of 2 minutes, 57.30 seconds, 0.86 seconds ahead of Jamaica.The Bahamas clocked in at 2:58.49 for the bronze, edging Belgium by 0.03 seconds.?In 2012, when Merritt was injured and on the sideline, the U.S. team claimed the silver medal in the event, finishing behind the Bahamas.Merritt, serving as Team USAs anchor, won his second medal of the Rio Games. He won bronze in the 400 earlier this week.He was a bit player in the Usainn Bolt going-away party, finishing sixth in the 200 -- a race he considered pure gravy. Scott Quessenberry Jersey. The 200 was just extra for me, there was no training regimen for it, the 30-year-old Merritt said. If I wouldve medaled, I wouldve been grateful. But we really wanted to win this 4x4. It didnt go the way the guys wanted it four years ago, so we knew how important it was.Merritt also has has two gold medals from the 2008 Beijing Olympics and eight world championship gold medals stretching back to 2005.?Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.? Cheap Jerseys 2019 Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '