Forums » News and Announcements

said. The crazy thing is I remember

• 3143 posts
    June 29, 2018 8:23 AM +0430

CHICAGO -- Jon Lester posted two solid starts. Womens Bills Jerseys . Javier Baez showed off his impressive all-around game.Two valuable performances, every step of the way.Lester and Baez were selected co-MVPs for the NL Championship Series after leading the Chicago Cubs to their first NL pennant since 1945.Baez hit .318 (7 for 22) with five RBI, picking up right where he left off in the Division Series. The versatile Baez also made a couple of the NLCS most exciting plays, stealing home during Chicagos victory in the opener and robbing Adrian Gonzalez of a hit with a terrific barehanded scoop in Game 5 on Thursday night.Just having fun, Baez said. Living my dream, playing like a little kid, moving everywhere, catching the ball and making plays.Lester, one of baseballs most accomplished playoff performers, went 1-0 with a 1.38 ERA in two starts against Los Angeles. The left-hander, who agreed to a $155 million, six-year deal with Chicago in December 2014, is 8-6 with a 2.50 ERA in 19 career playoff games.Its been unbelievable to be here and be part of this, Lester said. Words cant really describe where Im at right now.They became the first NLCS co-MVPs since Cincinnati relievers Rob Dibble and Randy Myers in 1990.The Cubs grabbed Baez with the ninth overall pick in the 2011 amateur draft. He made his major league debut in 2014, but really turned into a consistent force this year, batting .273 with 14 homers and 59 RBI while playing several different positions. Cheap Ray-Ray McCloud Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Cheap Bills Jerseys China . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. http://www.cheapbillsjerseyselite.com/ . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. FORT WORTH, Texas -- Matt Tifft has gone from uncertainty about his NASCAR future this summer while recovering from surgery for a brain tumor to a full-time ride next season in the Xfinity Series.Joe Gibbs Racing said Friday that the 20-year-old Tifft, who is finishing partial Xfinity and Camping World Truck Series schedules this season, will drive for the team in all 33 Xfinity races in 2017.Its an incredible opportunity, he said. The crazy thing is I remember a couple months ago just coming to Bristol to do the press conference about trying to get back in a car.On Saturday at Texas Motor Speedway, Tifft will make his third Xfinity start since his return from surgery.When Tifft was being evaluated for some back pain in June, doctors discovered a low-grade tumor in his brain. He had surgery in July to remove the benign tumor from near his right temple.Tifft said a routine checkup and MRI last week went well, and that he is constantly doing different activities and games to keep his brain active. Cheap Austin Proehl Jersey. After returning to competition in a truck race outside Chicago in September, he finished fifth in an Xfinity race a week later at Kentucky.The experience made Tifft realize how much he loves what he does, and has wanted to do since he was 5 years old.I remember sitting at home in July thinking, `I have no idea, you know, what my future entails for me. I didnt know. I didnt know if I could drive a street car, he said. I didnt know if I was going to drive a race car this year, next year, whenever. I just definitely kept the faith in myself that I could get back to that point.JGR said Matt Beckman will serve as Tiffts crew chief. The team said primary sponsorship and a car number would be announced at a later date. Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys ' ' '