Forums » News and Announcements

has not so much followed protocol

• 2283 posts
    April 27, 2018 7:43 AM +0430

The first month-plus of the Premier League campaign has been an absolute horror show for Stoke City, who come into Saturdays home clash against West Bromwich Albion winless with just one point. Marreese Speights Jersey .This weekends fixture represents another opportunity to get their season off the ground, but battling former manager Tony Pulis and West Brom (2-1-2) is far from an easy task.The clubs lone point came in an opening-weekend 1-1 draw with Southampton, but its been all downhill from there as the Potters (0-1-4) have conceded four goals in three of their five matches, including last weeks 4-1 thrashing at the hands of Crystal Palace. Eagles defenders James Tomkins and Scott Dann struck within the opening 11 minutes and James McArthur and Andros Townsend finished off the rout.Marko Arnautovic picked up a consolation goal for Stoke, but manager Mark Hughes admitted there is significant reason for worry.There is a little bit more concern that there was this time last year because we are shipping too many goals at the moment, the Welshman said. That is incredibly unlike us and it is something that we have got to address immediately because this cant continue. There are things that we have looked at and worked on and we are going to have to get back to doing that again.Things didnt get any better for the Potters with a midweek 2-1 loss to Hull City in the EFL Cup. Hughes lamented his sides lack of luck.I thought we started the game with real intent and were very much to the fore, he said. I felt we were causing them plenty of problems and they struggled to gain any sort of momentum. We scored a great goal and then, probably with their only attack in the first half, their lad has gone and produced a fantastic finish right before the break.The Baggies come into the contest in 10th place with seven points, including an impressive 4-2 result over West Ham United last week.Nacer Chadli netted a brace in his Hawthorns debut, while goals were also supplied by James McClean and Salomon Rondon. Chadli remarked on his clubs impressive result.When you go 4-0 up against West Ham you know its been a great performance, Chadli said. After that we conceded two goals but I think we deserved our win and I am really pleased for the team. We worked very hard for this win.West Brom are also set to receive a boost on the injury front as midfielder Chris Brunt featured for the clubs Premier League 2 side in their 5-2 win over Aston Villa in preparation for his return to the squad.Ive been training for the last couple of weeks but its never the same until you get on the pitch, Brunt said. I felt a bit rusty at first but got better as the game went on and it was nice to get 60 minutes. Its a step in the right direction. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I can get some more game time and get back into the swing of things.These sides split two Premier League meetings last season with West Brom taking a 2-1 win in their most recent meeting on Jan. 2, 2016. Jonathan Isaac Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. Arron Afflalo Jersey . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. http://www.cheapmagicjerseys.us/?tag=tracy-mcgrady-jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Kent are to take legal advice as they seek to appeal the decision to readmit Hampshire to Division One of the County Championship in place of Durham.Kent, who finished second in Division Two of the County Championship, were under the impression that they would be considered for the position after Durham forfeited their place as part of a financial rescue package agreed with the ECB.They were especially disappointed to discover the news via Twitter rather than receive a call from anyone at the ECB.We will consult our lawyers, Kent chairman, George Kennedy, told ESPNcricinfo. We need to find out how we can appeal against a decision we consider unfair.We are very upset. We expected we would be given an opportunity to present our case to the ECB. It seems to be an arbitrary decision and the ECB are hiding behind regulations that nobody appears to have seen.While the ECB claim the decision was taken in accordance with competition regulations, it is not immediately clear what those regulations are. Indeed, in Section 4, paragraph 4.2 of the ECBs regulations for the 2016 County Championship season, it states: Promotion and relegation arrangements will be separately confirmed.With the shape of the domestic season changing, it was only agreed in March that one team would be prromoted from Division Two. Terrence Ross Jersey. Kent are insistent that the ECB has not so much followed protocol as made a deliberate choice to favour Hampshire.It is understood the decision to readmit Hampshire was taken at an ECB board meeting at which county representatives and the new MCC representative, Matthew Fleming (a former Kent player) were barred from voting.It is the second time this year a decision has gone against Kent, Kennedy continued. The previous one concerned an abandoned match at New Road for which we were given just five points despite it being clear that the ground was unfit for play the day before the game.The fact that there is no right to appeal makes the ECB like the Star Chamber.I am also considering my own position in the game. Unless you have confidence in the governing body, there seems little point and I have almost completely lost confidence in the ECB.An ECB spokesman told ESPNcricinfo: Todays decision to reinstate Hampshire was in line with the two-down, one-up relegation and promotion rules for this seasons County Championship which were notified to all counties and published prior to start of the 2016 season. China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys WholesaleNFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '