Forums » News and Announcements

o Gonzalez failed to equalize late in the match, d

• 2283 posts
    April 21, 2018 7:50 AM +0430

Henrik Stenson has labelled 2016 as the best year of his career so far after clinching a second Race to Dubai title in four seasons. Bill Melton Jersey . Stenson began the week 299,675 points ahead of Danny Willett and made certain of ending the year as European No 1 with a closing 65 matched by defending champion Rory McIlroy.The Swede finished tied-ninth, five stokes adrift of tournament winner Matt Fitzpatrick, to cap a special year and secure his first Race to Dubai title since 2013. Stenson mixed eight birdies with a sole blemish Im very pleased to get my name on this trophy once again, Stenson told Sky Sports. Its been a great year, the best year of my career.Ive always thought it was going to be hard to top 2013, but I think Ive done that this year. Maybe not to the level of golf over six months, but certainly with the highlights of winning The Open, [winning silver at] the Olympics and managing to win The Race to Dubai again. Stenson played alongside McIlroy during the final round I always knew it was going to be a tough race to finish it off here in The Final Series. Luckily for me, I didnt really win it this week here in Dubai or last week in South Africa. Dubai delight for Fitzpatrick Matt Fitzpatrick claims one-shot win at DP World Tour Championship I knew I needed one really good week, and I managed to knock that one out early at HSBC. Its been more of a cruise and seeing what the other guys do. European Tour Golf November 21, 2016, 4:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Willett needed a top-five finish or better to have any chance of ending the year in top spot, but struggled to a tie for 50th and finshed as runner-up in the Race to Dubai for the second year running.Its a disappointing four-week stretch that Ive just had, to end what still will be a pretty memorable year, Willett said. It hasnt been quite good enough for what we needed to do. Willett posted a one-under 70 on Sunday Ill be a bit disappointed I would have thought for a bit, but you then kind of look at what youve done and then try and move forward. I think the body and mind need a bit of a rest, and hopefully we can come out fresh around a golf course that I quite like at Hong Kong and then have a good four or five week break over Christmas. Also See: Fitzpatrick wins Dubai title Final Dubai leaderboard Stenson celebrates R2D crown Golf live on Sky Sports Yoan Moncada Jersey . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Authentic White Sox Jerseys . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. http://www.cheapwhitesoxjerseyschina.com/avisail-garcia-jersey/ . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball.LONDON -- A late header by Laurent Koscielny capped a spirited comeback for Arsenal as they drew 2-2 against Napoli before a home crowd at the Emirates Cup on Saturday. Earlier, Galatasaray beat FC Porto 1-0 to take a lead in the two-day preseason tournament. Arsenal was down 2-0 at halftime after clinical strikes by Napolis forwards caught them off guard, with Lorenzo Insigne taking advantage of a defensive blunder by Carl Jenkinson in the seventh minute to open the scoring. A long pass from Marek Hamsik 20 minutes later found winger Goran Pandev, who cut wide and curled the ball in from a tight angle. Arsenal had a chance to equalize on a penalty between those goals, when Napolis Valon Behrami felled Kieran Gibbs in the box. But Lukas Podolski was denied by Napolis newly-signed goalkeeper, Pepe Reina. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger reacted in the second half by inserting Theo Walcott for pace on the right flank and the team pressed higher up the pitch, dominating possession and creating multiple chances. Olivier Giroud pulled one back with a spectacular overhead kick goal from a corner and almost added a second two minutes later with a header. But it was Koscielny who levelled the score with three minutes to go before the end of regular time. The French centre-back headed home the ball after Reina had made a stunning save on a header by Per Mertesacker. Wenger declared himself satisfied with his players response. He said they suffered early on because they were not pressing enough, something the Italian team took advantage of. "They are good at counterattacking. It took us some time to adjust defensively," Wenger said. He refused to be drawn about Arsenals attempts too sign Liverpool forward Luis Suarez, saying negotiations were ongoing. Michael Jordan Jersey. In the first match of the Emirates Cup, Turkeys Galatasaray beat Portugals Porto in a match decided by penalties. Galatasarays Felipe Melo converted one in the 71st minute after a run into the box by defender Emmanuel Eboue, who was playing at the Emirates Stadium for the first time since leaving Arsenal in 2011. Porto had dominated possession in the early stages but could not capitalize on its opportunities. Jackson Martinez was denied on the first penalty by Galatasarays goalkeeper Fernando Muslera early in the first half while Lucho Gonzalez failed to equalize late in the match, drawing his spot kick wide to the left. Galatasaray grew in confidence in the second half, with Didier Drogba and Wesley Sneijder linking up effectively and testing Muslera on several occasions. Porto had to rely on counterattacks, in particular on the speed of their Brazilian winger Kelvin. Galatasaray coach Fatih Terim acknowledged his side was lucky to earn full points from the match. "In the first half Porto was better than us. Our play wasnt very satisfactory but in the second half we pressed more and we performed better," Terim said. He decried mistakes in defence that had conceded the two penalties and exposed the goal, but said the team was still feeling the after-effects of preseason training. After the first two matches, Galatasaray leads the tournament with four points -- three for winning and one for a goal. Arsenal and Napoli follow with three points each and Porto lag with none. The Emirates Cup concludes on Sunday, with Napoli playing Porto before Arsenal takes on Galatasaray. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys China China Jerseys Cheap Cheap JerseysCheap Jerseys Online ' ' '