Forums » News and Announcements

super middleweight title challe

• 2283 posts
    April 11, 2018 8:14 AM +0430

Top squash player Dipika Pallikal will compete in the Senior National Championship in July for the first time in five years after the organisers announced equal prize money for the premier domestic tournament. Saucony Mens Shadow Original .Championship director Niraj Shirgaokar confirmed that the nationals will have an equal reward in the mens and womens category with the winners getting Rs 1.25 lakh each.Pallikal had boycotted the nationals demanding equal prize money after winning the title in 2011.I look forward to playing the nationals again. My stand was not just about me but for the entire womens squash fraternity. Nowadays, you have more and more international events offering equal prize money. So, it is good that the national federation (SRFI) too has decided to have that, she said.Confirming the development, Shirgaokar said, Equal prize money is a contentious issue all over the world, but there are events which offer the same. I welcome SRFIs decision to have the same prize money for men and women.The matter of women demanding equal wages is not only confined to squash. They are paid the same as men in all four tennis grand slam events but significantly less on the WTA circuit.PSA, the professional body for squash, has recently made a conscious decision to have equal prize money. The World Series Finals in Dubai last month had equal prize money of $160,000 each.?Joshna Chinappa, a 14-time nationals winner, too welcomed SRFIs move. Playing the nationals has never been about prize money for me. It is something I have to be part of every year. But it is nice to have equal prize money. Why should it not be? she said. Womens Saucony Shadow 5000 OG Suede Cavity PackMint Green White . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Mens/Womens Saucony Shadow 5000 OG Suede Pack Grey Jade Red . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. http://www.iviloan.com/saucony-shoes-clearance-men-s-women-s-saucony-grid-9000-premium-royal-black-s70196-1.html . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Super middleweight contender Callum Smith, whos in a prime position as the mandatory challenger for the winner of the world title unification fight between James DeGale and Badou Jack, will risk his status.Smith will defend his British title against mandatory challenger Luke Blackledge on the Anthony Joshua-Eric Molina undercard at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England, on Dec. 10, Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn announced Monday.Smith will be making the first defense of the vacant British belt he won by first-round knockout of Rocky Fielding last November. Smith (21-0, 16 KOs), 26, has won three more fights since then, including the European title, but the British title was not on the line.DeGale (23-1, 14 KOs), Smiths British countryman, and Swedens Jack (20-1-2, 12 KOs), a Floyd Mayweather protégé living in Las Vegas, are due to meet Jan. 14 (Showtime) at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, to unify their 168-pound world titles. The winners next fight is supposed to come against Smith, as long as he takes care of Blackledge.The WBC have told both fighters (DeGale and Jack) theyve got to sign before the (Jan. 14) fight and the winner has to fight Callum Smith, Hearn told ESPN.Hearn said he would like to have Smith face the winner in May or June and do it outdoors at a stadium in the United Kingdom.With DeGale, its a big fight, Hearn said of what would be an all-British showdown.Smith is content to defend his British title but anxious for the shot at a world title. Hes?one of the fighting Smith brothers that includes former juunior middleweight world titleholder Liam, former junior lightweight title challenger Stephen and former super middleweight title challenger Paul. Saucony Womens Shoes Clearance. Luke is a good fighter, Smith said. He comes to win, hes game and durable, and it promises to be a cracking fight. Im proud to be British champion, and Ill defend it until I can get a fight for a world title.It was good to see James and Badou finally get their fight signed. I was in Washington [D.C.] in April when they both defended their titles and agreed to meet in a unification, and I didnt think it would take this long for the fight to happen. I didnt think Id have three fights before getting my chance to fight for the world title, but theyre ready to fight, and while its been a bit frustrating, Ive been active and learning all the time, and its exciting that I will be fighting for a world title next year.Smith said he aims to take care of Blackledge (22-2-2, 7 KOs), 26, and doesnt care who emerges from DeGale-Jack.Its a win-win for me. If Jack wins itll probably be in [Las] Vegas, and thats every fighters dream to fight for a world title in Vegas, Smith said. But if James wins, which I think he will, then thats a massive domestic fight, and weve seen that the British fans love those events.Blackledge has won eight fights in a row since suffering a first-round knockout loss to Fielding in a Commonwealth super middleweight title bout in November 2013. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL JerseysNFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '