Forums » Suggestions

What else do I need to know about mortgages?

• 13 posts
    February 24, 2022 6:21 PM +0330

Hello forum members. This thread will be about mortgages, mortgages and everything related to them. I think everyone knows the most important rules of this transaction. But what might we have omitted?

• 13 posts
    February 24, 2022 7:13 PM +0330

When I took out a mortgage from Money Expert, I remembered about the mortgage. The bank's right to your mortgage is certified by a security and it is a mortgage. It can be drawn up at any time before you pay the full amount owed. The bank can sell or transfer this document to another legal entity without your consent. You don't have to worry. Only the payment details will change for you (the bank will inform you) - the amount of the loan and interest will legally remain the same.

• 13 posts
    February 24, 2022 7:48 PM +0330

Taxes. You can get a tax deduction if you spend money to buy or build a home. This rule applies if the money was received from a bank on a mortgage loan. But you must have official, taxable income to get this deduction.

You can reduce the amount of income tax payments (confirm the right at the tax office and inform your employer) or refund overpaid taxes (just confirm the right to a deduction at the tax office).

• 31 posts
    March 1, 2022 8:04 PM +0330

Be careful with a lending company and read their conditions super attentively. You can use progressive leasing customer service if you want to, on this page you will also find the clients reviews, so that you can make your own opinion about this company. Best of luck!

This post was edited by nina good at March 18, 2022 11:13 AM +0330
    • 28 posts
    June 29, 2022 4:50 PM +0430

I will answer this question from the perspective of an Indian and the savings are for the reduction of income tax. I am a central government pensioner. I have been paying taxes for more than 50 years now and try to refresh my knowledge by reading what the experts say. I am NOT a professional or expert on Income Tax. Actually, you should not save for the sake of taxes. Save because you need to save, and choose those options of savings that offer you some tax advantages.

• 31 posts
    June 29, 2022 5:04 PM +0430

There are so many things to consider when taking out a mortgage. The first and most important is probably the interest rate. Next, you should find out about taxes, and you can find out by finding irs austin texas nearby. Taxes are always something to worry about. If you don't pay taxes, you're in a lot of trouble. And if you never pay taxes, you will be in trouble with the law.

This post was edited by Noas Sodeas at June 29, 2022 5:05 PM +0430