Forums » Support

id of his recovery. "Ive just got a few little

• 3143 posts
    September 22, 2017 6:34 AM +0330

SAN JOSE, Calif. Black NFL Jerseys For Sale . -- Joe Thornton scored the lone shootout goal in the fifth round, and Alex Stalock stopped all five tries as the San Jose Sharks overcame a two-goal deficit to beat the Dallas Stars 3-2 on Saturday night. Joe Pavelski and Jason Demers scored in regulation for the Sharks, who had lost six of eight before rallying for this win. Stalock made 44 saves and got the win in his first career shootout. Ray Whitney and Antoine Roussel scored for the Stars, who were in position to win their third straight game but couldnt hold a third-period lead. Kari Lehtonen made 37 saves. After neither team scored in the first four rounds, Thornton beat Lehtonen for his second shootout goal in as many tries this season. Stalock sealed the win when he stopped Whitney. After a lacklustre start that led to a 2-0 deficit, the Sharks fought back and tied the game early in the third period shortly after failing to convert on the power play. Thornton did a good job keeping the puck in the zone at the blue line and fed Pavelski, who skated from the boards to the middle and beat Lehtonen with a backhand for his 14th goal. That is where the game stood until the shootout. Stalock got his first career start at home in place of Antti Niemi, who got a night off after allowing four goals in a loss at Los Angeles on Thursday night. Stalock had four road starts this season, mostly playing on the back end of back-to-backs. He was shaky at times as the Sharks fell behind 2-0 early in the second period. It is the second straight game and fifth this month that San Jose has allowed the first two goals after not doing it in the first two months. Whitney, who played on the original Sharks team in 1991-92, capitalized on a bad clearing attempt by San Jose when he sent a backhand from the circle through Brad Stuarts legs and over Stalocks shoulder to give him points in 10 straight games against his former team. Each team failed on a pair of power-play chances, and that is where the game stood after the first period. But Dallas struck again early in the second on a delayed penalty when Alex Goligoskis centring pass from a bad angle deflected off Roussel and into the net. The Stars nearly added another but referee Mike Leggo blew his whistle even though the puck was loose in the crease, negating a potential goal by Colton Sceviour. The Sharks picked up their play after that and got on the board midway through the second when Tyler Kennedy fed a trailing Demers, who beat Lehtonen with a one-timer to end a 44-game goalless streak. NOTES: Dallas D Sergei Gonchar left the game in the second period with an upper-body injury. ... The Sharks will be without rookie F Tomas Hertl for at least a month after he was hurt in a knee-on-knee collision with Los Angeles Dustin Brown on Thursday. ... F Vern Fiddler (upper body) was activated from IR to take the place of injured D Aaron Rome (lower body). ... San Jose had its 150th consecutive regular-season sellout. Black NFL Jerseys Outlet . The 34-year-old averaged 10.1 points and 2.7 rebounds in 82 games played in 2013-14 with the Utah Jazz. Jefferson has averaged 14.5 points, 4. Custom Black NFL Jerseys . - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Although Stephane Robidas isnt a flashy player, the sturdy defenceman could be exactly what the high-flying Anaheim Ducks need in their Stanley Cup chase. The Ducks acquired Robidas from the Dallas Stars on Tuesday for a conditional fourth-round pick in this years draft. The overall NHL leaders made three deals on the day before the leagues trade deadline, shaking up their roster with 20 games left in the regular season. Anaheim also sent backup goalie Viktor Fasth to Edmonton and shipped forward Dustin Penner to Washington. Although the 37-year-old Robidas wont return from a broken leg for at least two more weeks, the Ducks were eager to acquire a hard-nosed veteran with superior passing skills and a nasty edge to his game. Theyre all attributes Anaheim could use in its attempt to back up its outstanding regular season with playoff success. The Ducks lead the NHL with 91 points and three straight victories heading into Wednesdays game against Montreal, but theyve won just one playoff series since winning their franchises only Stanley Cup title in 2007. Robidas knew he probably didnt have a future with the Stars, who havent discussed a contract extension with him. When he heard Anaheim was interested, he jumped at the chance to play in the post-season for the first time since 2008, when Dallas eliminated the defending champion Ducks in the first round. "Were going for a Stanley Cup, and thats what Ive been waiting for for a long time," said Robidas, who is joining his fourtth NHL club. Black NFL Jerseys 2018. "I think its a great opportunity for me, and Im just very excited for the chance the Ducks are giving me." Robidas hasnt played since breaking his leg against Chicago on Nov. 29 while crashing into the boards behind the net, but he has been participating extensively in practice. He had four goals and one assist in 24 games for the Stars this season. "Everything has been going really well," Robidas said of his recovery. "Ive just got a few little things I need to get a little more comfortable." Robidas should add experience and toughness to a defence that has spent the entire season without veteran Sheldon Souray, who got hurt in summer training. Robidas should be familiar to some Ducks fans from that 2008 playoff series in which Anaheims Todd Marchant accidentally broke Robidas nose with the puck -- and Robidas returned to the game shortly afterward. "Thats how I play," Robidas said. "Im not a finesse player. I know my role. I know what I need to do. I know how I need to play, and Im not going to change the way Ive been playing. Im going to be the same player, and I think thats why they came and they got me." Robidas is seventh in Dallas club history with 704 games played. He has 211 points in two stints with Dallas, his home for all but 45 NHL games since 2002. The draft pick acquired by the Stars becomes a third-rounder if the Ducks reach the Western Conference finals and Robidas plays in half their playoff games. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '